Work with Security Department to control access for each event:
- Monitor guests for suspicious activity and noncompliant behavior as they enter RHP facilities and events.
- Assist guard station as needed with traffic, sign-ins, or credentialing of staff, artists, and other VIP guests that need access to back of house.
- Assist with guests who bring weapons or other prohibited items/substances to the facility
- Work with security on disturbances in the facility to maintain an orderly and safe event including ejection from facility and arrest as needed.
Artist relations and safety:
- Assist with backstage and onstage security, providing a visible presence and making artists feel secure
- Escort artists as needed, e.g., into the audience, to and from their vehicles, into the plaza, retail stores, etc.
- Be discreet when dealing with artists, (no photos or autographs should ever be solicited.)
Assist with the security needs for shows and events:
- Monitor potential security issues (physical altercations, unsafe situations, violations of building policy, high levels of inebriation, etc.) and communicate with management per venue protocol
- Seek to enforce all credential and building policies
- Report all incidents that occur on property with timely, accurate and as complete information as possible.
- Work with Metro agencies and first responders on all emergency calls, coordinating the handling of the incidents. This includes determining the severity of the incident and prosecution if necessary.
- Assist with building physical security, including magnetic locking system / ID key cards, and compliance with standards of documentation and state and local regulatory compliances.
- Identify potential security risks, suggest procedure/process improvements and, in general, use your training and experience as a law enforcement officer to improve the security and safety of our buildings
- Other duties as assigned