- Provide support for Media & Entertainment events and other activities.
- Effectively communicates and follows event directions from appropriate personnel.
- Builds, sets up, rigs and dismantles events.
- Performs audio, lighting and video set-up.
- Responsible for spotlight operation.
- Loads and unloads production trucks.
- Ensures proper safety at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed