Support the VP of Corporate Finance by directing and coordinating functions related to Financial Planning & Analysis (capital planning, competitor research, P&L analysis, internal communications, ad hoc modeling and analysis), Capital Markets (debt and equity analysis, debt compliance, interest rate monitoring), and Investor Relations (earnings release, annual report, investor communications and conferences). This position will also support ad hoc requests from the CEO and CFO. This position will work closely with other members of the Accounting, Tax, Asset Management, HR, Development, and M&E teams to coordinate budgeting, planning, and analysis projects while also interfacing with Wall Street analysts to maintain and grow the company’s investor base and generate positive interest among new investors.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred. Finance or accounting concentration preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in one or more of the areas of financial planning & analysis, financial reporting, investor relations and/or management consulting required.
• Hospitality experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• A solid understanding of debt and equity markets, corporate finance, and financial statement analysis.
• Excellent quantitative, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task effectively while meeting strict deadlines.
• Requires a proven ability to interact well with senior management, business partners, and members of the investment community.
• Requires a strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.