Join the growing team at the heart of Music City – Nashville , TN
Rooted in the unparalleled country music history of the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Entertainment produces multi-platform entertainment experiences through its growing portfolio of entertainment venues and restaurants - including the world-famous Grand Ole Opry, the iconic Ryman Auditorium, 650 AM-WSM, and our newest brand in partnership with Blake Shelton, Ole Red. Our long-standing presence in the music industry allows us to partner with country music artists at all stages in their career to bring entertainment to country music lovers around the world. Through concerts, tours, restaurants, retail, publishing, digital content, and more, Opry Entertainment Group connects millions of music fans to the artists they love through experiences they’ll never forget.
The Vice President of Audience Acquisition and Management reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for the Company’s audience targeting, customer acquisition and optimization. This position works directly with other Marketing leaders (Research, Strategy & Planning, Brand Definition & Experience, and Marketing Services) to identify market opportunities, gather, define and ratify audience requirements, and execute on a variety of traditional and digital audience targeting and building.
This individual must have a mix of both audience definition and KPI tracking, as well as operational expertise in the acquisition/onboarding, storage, building, management and use of such audiences. Familiarity with various audience and data lake platforms is a must.
• Responsible for the strategy and execution (full operations) to attract, acquire, engage and monetize audiences for the Company’s various brands.
• Oversees product development initiatives related to expanding the capabilities and features of the overall mar:tech platform from requirements scope through working with the technology team on implementation, including the conceptualization, requirements gathering, design, and build.
• Maintains and owns the overall Audience targets and KPI tracking.
• Communicate progress, status, issues, and resolutions to various business units, management and Executive Leadership via verbal and written status reports.
• Develops new audience concepts, strategies, and/or enhancements to existing efforts that reflect market and business requirements.
• Engages with research and develops a good understanding of the audience needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
• Develops requirements and execution plans to clearly illustrate ideas and concepts.
• Develops business plan and participates in all phases of the audience lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products as well as the introduction of products to the market.
• Works on cross-functional team to translate audience needs and technology directions into mar:tech requirements.
• Works on advanced, complex projects or business issues requiring state of the art marketing or industry knowledge.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5-7 years of related experience
• Experience using audience platforms and/or data lakes (Lytics, LiveRamp, etc)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Domain knowledge in the subject matter of digital and traditional media as it relates to audience acquisition and management.
• Experience using audience platforms and/or data lakes (Lytics, LiveRamp, etc).
• Expertise in managing large scale audience acquisition needs.
• 5+ years of metrics (Omniture, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics/Firebase, etc.).
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both business and technical people at all levels of the company including executive management.
• Proven ability to effectively perform requirements gathering and documentation.
• Expertise in contributing to budgets and managing project plans effectively.
• Vendor management expertise required.
• As a person with a passion for excellence, desire to success, and the ability to be a quick learner, you will thrive in this environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.