The Marketing/Creative Traffic Coordinator will work with Opry Entertainment Group’s Marketing Services team, to oversee and manage a seamless execution of the marketing plans, with the Customer Acquisition and Creative & Marketing services teams. The top priority of this role is detailed communication among Marketing Services, Creative, Acquisition Marketing and Strategy to ensure campaigns are fully executed and results are reported. Success depends on the ability to interface with operational teams to coordinate timely updates to websites and other guest-facing communications as well as serve as a communications hub for operational needs.
• Supports the Marketing team on upcoming brand & program-specific consumer initiatives, including traffic/production/creative asset delivery, ensuring creation and completion of the marketing services production schedule for all projects.
• Works with Strategy and Planning to prioritize the department’s marketing plan execution, and solely tracks and maintains schedules and progress of projects for the marketing department, utilizing Asana as a tool, ensuring priorities and deadlines are aligned with strategic objectives.
• Supports work with Acquisition Marketing team to monitor and assess marketing campaigns and facilitates updates to websites and other customer communications.
• Communicates project status via formal and informal reporting processes, and exercises sound judgement on escalations or accurate status reporting.
• Conducts daily communication with the creative team, strategy and planning, and operations management teams on specific projects; guiding the in-take process into the department with the project manager, and ensuring the most efficient ways of working.
• Administrative duties as assigned, will include budget management and invoicing, creative production with external vendors, and marketing services team support.
• Assists with marketing projects as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least 2 years related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Proactive individual with strong written and verbal communication ability
• Collaborative, high energy with excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
• Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to providing high quality work
• Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, knowledgeable of task management tools and software
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.