The Acquisition Marketing Specialist – Social Media is responsible for executing on strategies to attract, acquire, engage, and monetize audiences for the Company’s various. The work will achieve Company objectives, including growth of customer database, improving customer retention, and driving revenue and incremental sales for all Opry Entertainment Group (OEG) brands and channels. The Social Media Specialist’s role is responsible for developing and executing social media content that is designed to engage users, build strong online communities, enhance the Company’s brand, and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the Company. This role supports our integrated media strategies and involves a mix of self-directed and collaborative work.
• Generates, edits, and publishes daily social media content that builds meaningful connections, drives sales, improves the customer experience, and influences the community to take action, including opt-in and purchase participation for shows, tours, retail, in-person traffic, sales, and other initiatives.
• Develops and executes social media strategy based on competitive research, identified audience and known motivations, and leverage best available promotional tactics, techniques, digital tools and platforms.
• Clearly identifies and understands best audience targets and opportunities for each marketing campaign in order to optimize ROI and customer experience.
• Plans, creates and maintains editorial calendars for OEG brands.
• Continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acts on the information.
• Collaborates with other departments (customer relations, sales, operations, etc.) to manage reputation and coordinate actions
• Assists with paid digital advertising strategies and analysis and applies learnings as it influences organic strategy.
• Creates and provides analysis for detailed organic social media reports on various marketing campaigns to be shared with management and partners.
• Monitors digital marketing trends, identifies and implements new opportunities.
• Assists with marketing projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: