Serve food and beverage items with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful manner to all guests. Work as a team to ensure every guest has a great experience.
Be a part of the backstage crew every day. Come see us at Ole Red Orlando, Blake Shelton's new place. We're putting together a hand-picked team of hard-working pros who know there's more to work than...work. Now's your chance to be "in" from day one - the perfect time to join the Ole Red family!
1. Greets all guests at table, respond to guest inquiries regarding menu, wine list and entertainment.
2. Suggestive selling of menu items, beverages, desserts, etc. inform guests of daily specials and make recommendations.
3. Anticipates and responds to guest needs. Responds to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude.
4. Organizes and prioritizes service per appropriate service sequence.
5. Takes menu, beverage and bar orders from guests and communicates orders to kitchen and/or bar through POS terminal.
6. Checks food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented, and that special requests have been met.
7. Delivers food and beverages to table, pre-busses as necessary.
8. Perform opening/running/closing duties according to policy.
9. Has the ability to memorize menus and daily specials.
10. Maintains line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift, while upholding all OEG safety and sanitation standards.
11. Receives payment and process cash, credit card or traveler’s check transactions according to OEG procedures.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Experience in restaurant operations
• POS check and cash handling experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Working knowledge of high volume restaurant operations and safe, responsible alcohol service
• Standard food preparation/presentation
• Skill in guest relations
• Wine & Liquor knowledge
• Ability to handle multiple tables at one time efficiently and with an upbeat, friendly attitude; read guests in order to anticipate their needs
• ABC Certification