Responsible for managing the bar, preparing and serving alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages to customers. Serving food and beverage items with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful manner to all guests. Work as a team to ensure every guest has a great experience.
Be a part of the backstage crew every day. Come see us at Ole Red Orlando, Blake Shelton's new place. We're putting together a hand-picked team of hard-working pros who know there's more to work than...work. Now's your chance to be "in" from day one - the perfect time to join the Ole Red family!
1. Interacts with guests in a natural, friendly demeanor, and cultivate regular guests and repeat business.
2. Suggestively sells both beverages and menu items to guests at the bar.
3. Uses current techniques to create innovative drinks and cocktail recipes that will enhance the guests experience at Ole Red.
4. Ensures responsible alcohol service per local ordinance alcohol awareness training and company alcohol policies. Requests proper ID per company policy.
5. Recognizes when guests are becoming too intoxicated and refuse further service of alcohol in a courteous and safety-minded manner, bringing it to the attention of a manager.
6. Performs Opening/Running/Closing duties.
7. Prepares guest checks (on point of sales terminal) and es payment according to company policy. Maintains appropriate Comp and Spill checks.
8. Maintains bartender bank.
9. Performs cash pull / check out procedures.
10. Attends pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift.
11. Works with GM and management team to continuously evaluate and update drink menus at Ole Red.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Bartending experience in high-volume restaurant/bar
• Working knowledge of high-volume restaurant operations and safe, responsible alcohol service
• POS check and cash handling experience; Aloha POS preferred
• Cash handling experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to handle multiple guests at one time efficiently and with an upbeat, friendly attitude; read guests in order to anticipate their needs
• Ability to work late hours
• Flexible schedule
• Skilled in interpersonal communication and teamwork
• Ability to deal with intoxicated guests in a positive and safety-minded manner
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• ABC Certification required