The IT Service Desk Analyst I will assist the Service Desk Manager and respective team with projects and administrative duties (both daily and long-term projects).
1. Support current Information Technology Goals related to:
· Successfully supporting significant business goals
· Ensuring information technology services are efficient and effective
· Strengthening the reliability and security of Ryman Hospitality Properties’ data and intellectual assets
· Providing a high level of service to internal customers
· Maintaining a positive team environment
2. Receives and tracks initial trouble calls for IT issues from employee
· Ensures proper routing of request for timely resolution
· Uses remote control tools to resolve problems
· Provides initial advice and assistance to users and provides follow-up when required
· Minimizes delays and potentially unproductive user time
· Exercises exceptional quality of customer service and adheres to company guidelines
3. Documents and maintains recording system for all incoming calls
· Assures information integrity through effective logging of problem description, steps to resolution, and appropriate resolution coding
· Provides tracking mechanism for evaluation and awareness of problem areas
· Creates and shares documentation in appropriate formats and locations
· Follows security policy in identifying legitimate password reset requests
4. Works closely with Desktop Support and other entities within IT to provide a timely and effective resolution to incoming calls
· Utilizes appropriate network administration, remote control and knowledge resources for problem resolution
· Provides input to knowledge management personnel for online documentation of common solutions
· Resolves desktop and system based application problem and performs troubleshooting of pc hardware, printers, network cabling and operating system configuration
5. Identifies problematic issues through Help Desk software and support system reports. Perform root cause analysis and work to prevent issues from occurring. Recognizes potential future business problems that may affect productivity and alerts system owner.
6. Review and update help desk knowledgebase content to repository.
7. Assist with service desk, desktop management, server management, information security management, vendor management, network maintenance, telephony management, security monitoring, & business application support.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.