Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables along with maintaining restaurant cleanliness in an efficient, professional manner. Assist in receiving and stocking deliveries.
*Must have Friday and Saturday availability*
Be a part of the backstage crew every day. Come see us at Ole Red Orlando, Blake Shelton's new place. We're putting together a hand-picked team of hard-working pros who know there's more to work than...work. Now is the perfect time to join the Ole Red family!
1. Continually busses tables throughout shift.
2. Resets tables within 3 minutes of guest’s departure.
3. Maintains line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift, keeping all floors free of food, trash or other obstacles.
4. Ensures that trash containers are clean, free of odor and lined.
5. Cleans all spills immediately, uses floor signs to caution guests and staff
6. Keeps the booster seats and high chairs clean. Alerts Manager on Duty about any highchair safety issues.
7. Performs Opening/Running/Closing/Weekly duties.
8. Pars all ice bins to the fullest levels at all times
9. Attends pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift.
10. Works rotated food running shifts as scheduled
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Professional communication skills while interacting with guests and co-workers.
• Ability to maintain a high level of sanitation and safety is required at all times.