Serves as technical engineer for the Opry Entertainment Group. Oversees and optimizes the design, operation and maintenance of all technical and media systems. Provides technical support and consultation for various OEG properties and new business opportunities, ensuring world-class technical execution and the delivery of quality experiences for visiting artists, production teams and fans.
• Associates Degree in a related field required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the audio and video industry.
• Extensive experience with electronic repair and schematic design required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of media appliance computers, A/V design and electronics troubleshooting.
• Basic knowledge of music and acoustics.
• Forklift certification
• Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record required in order to operate company vehicles or drive on behalf of the company in any capacity
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.